Welcome to our great collection of Colclough tea cups and saucers. The Colclough company was founded in 1890 by Herbert Joseph Colclough, who eventually moved to Vale Potteries, where in 1913 Queen Mary bestowed a royal warrant on the company to produce Royal Vale China. Colclough China Ltd grew rapidly, amalgamating with different companies along the way, including Ridgway. Production and manufacture of the Colclough brand name ceased in 1996.
Please take a moment and view our excellent selection of Colclough teacups and saucers below.